The castle was built on the banks of the river in the early 19th century with advanced technology by famous businessman, industrialist and benefactor – Fedor Tereshchenko.
The ruins look really impressive. Dilapidated three-tiered tower rises above the remains of the palace, giving a certain resemblance to the medieval castle.
After the events of 1917, the castle was destroyed. Until now, the place holds dozens of secrets and legends: a real aquarium, the floor covered with gold coins, white sugar hill created for sledding in summer.
Find unsolved secrets in the village Denishy, about 20 km from Zhytomyr.