Whether it’s a production of a TV commercial, branded content, feature film, documentary, television series, unscripted entertainment or still photos, we work to meet the available budget.
Professional team, amazing locations, technical possibilities & affordable prices will make your experience unforgettable. We work with a 15% service mark-up.
Let’s discuss all details concerning your project. It ensures maximum accuracy and speed up the terms of realisation.
– Date & time
– How many shooting days are planned? Do you need assistance in planning process?
Foreign crew & travel:
– How many people will accompany you?
– Should we take into account the flight tickets and hotel expenses?
Local crew & Equipment:
– Do you have any comments on the local crew size, or it’s up to us?
– What camera should we allow for?
– What about any heavy grip equipment like cranes, russian arm… etc?
– Do you need a helicopter or Drone footage? If yes, how many hours?
– Should we include hard drives or do you prefer to bring your own ones?
– Do you need transcoding on set (if RAW)?
– If you have any extra preferences/ peculiarities of the workflow we should know about, please inform us . We will take them all into account. The discussion of all necessary details sets forth the basis used for calculating the proposed budgets. And after discussing details and meeting agreement, the contract is signed.
Having approved the budget, payment is divided into several terms:
– The first 50% of the total budget is paid by check or money order when signing a contract;
– 50% of the contract value is paid by check or money order no later than the first shooting day;
– Additional costs are paid no later than 7 days after the first shooting day.